dimanche, juillet 03, 2005
  when he kissed me I knew
Yesterday I picked up a new magazine, Women's Health - published by the same group that does Men's Health, a respectable publication. It's a pretty new venture for them, I guess, because they don't even have it on their website yet.

This is a great magazine! It has a ton of useful content - even a training schedule for preparing for a 5-K run, which is something I'd kinda like to do. I'm all inspired to keep up my new fitness routine and to add more things, like a better effort at eating healthy and adding diverse elements like pilates, yoga and weight training (not to bulk up {which I tend to do} but to maintain leanness).

I hereby declare July Stacey's-Fitness-Month. At this time next month I'm going to be super-buff. Fit, lean and toned.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home