dimanche, juillet 17, 2005
  you could always make me laugh out loud
I'm moving soon. I rented the first apartment I went to see yesterday. It is close to here, so I'll be five minutes away from my family. It's also right across the street from London Drugs and Safeway, so I've got amenities very handy to me. The new apartment is a one-bedroom, 600 square feet and costs $630 per month (compare that to my L'ville no-bedroom shack at $400). It's on the second floor of a two-storey building, on the back (so, away from the busy traffic of Charleswood Drive). It does not have a balcony, but has good-sized windows which are not on the south side (I've had south-facing windows before and my apartment was smoking hot).

I signed a six-month lease. The apartment is about halfway between two train stations, so my work transportation is convenient. No more carpooling with Keri and Dalt...(!) unless I can convince them to pick me up... (not likely). Now I just have to make arrangements to round up my stuff. Bed, lamps, table, bookshelf,mirror from froo's place; dresser, TV, lamps, couch from Keri and Gina's; numerous boxes from those two places and from Mom's basement. Yay, I'll get to unpack!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home