vendredi, août 05, 2005
  the headline says you're free to choose
It kinda sucks not having the internet at home yet. I don't have much opportunity to update the blog from work. I know you're all wondering, what is she UP to? and how is she? Mainly I've been working away in the evenings at getting unpacked and organized. I decided NOT to do dishes last night since I did so many the night before and at least have enough clean ones to eat right now.

I set up my computer the other night. Yay, it works! There was a bit of anxiety about that because Purolator seems to have dropped my microwave (which was packaged up well) and smashed it to the point where the door won't close anymore. Keri and the kids stopped by that night, too, and I had him bang on it and see if he could fix it, but the frame seems to be bent too much. Guess I'm buying a new microwave. Or waiting 'til the end of the month when froo moves into her fancy new condo and sells me her old microwave cheap.

One nice thing I'm enjoying about having my own space again is just the place and option to do what I want as far as watching TV, listening to loud music, doing my yoga or pilates videos. Despite the abundance of televisions over at Mom & Dalt's place, I didn't typically have the option to watch what I wanted or have the space to do my exercising. So last night I did some yoga, then went out with my friend David for pizza and beers. The little things make all the difference.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home