samedi, août 27, 2005
  I used to think I knew what I was waiting for
Last night we all gathered at the family compound for a birthday barbeque. Steaks and chicken. Caia helped:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This weekend there will be more family endeavours. froo is moving into her new condo (4th floor! no elevator!) so we're gathering Sunday morning to get her stuff transported. With so many Ryans around things should move fairly quickly.

The countdown is on to Mom's party next weekend, too. Kris arrives Wednesday and we'll have our follow-up family meeting to see how all the plans are progressing. Personally I have a lot to do still. Decorations. Punch. Baking of cheesecakes. I'm sorta waiting 'til payday on Tuesday to tackle my stuff. Next week is going to be a hellish work week for me, too, so I'm going to be a little frenzied, I think.

I've started out my weekend with post-work nap. On a Friday! I'm good to go now.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home