lundi, août 15, 2005
  I want to dive into your ocean
Stuff:

I tried WinMX and Limewire and have settled on Morpheus for my music downloading. I've gotta be careful of adware and spyware. Yesterday I downloaded some Bee Gees stuff.

These days I am more likely to eat in front of the computer than the television.

I bought the new "Women's Health" magazine and tried a new one-legged deadlift exercise they recommended. I am all kinds of sore now.

Yesterday froo and I joined the same poker table on pokerroom.com and told each other our cards. We were on the phone. She won; I did not.

Drinking coffee at dinner time is a dumb idea when your caffeine tolerance isn't so great (mine isn't). I'm actually open to doing Boss's shoulder-dictation (his assistant is away) because that would take minimal brain power.

Towel shopping was more stressful than anticipated. The pressure to pick the right colours was intense, and so I left without towels. I bought a new dishrack, though. It's black.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home