mardi, août 02, 2005
  I will come to you and tell you of your many charms
I'm moved!

Yesterday my family became the super-moving-team; everyone, including 2-year-old Ella, pitched in to help me get into my new place, and we were done by noon. My apartment is great - lots of space and lots of light. I'm still in the midst of unpacking, so it's not quite "home" yet, but it's sort of a fun adventure even re-acquiring my old stuff. Some of it has been packed since I left Calgary last summer, so I'm being reminded of precisely what I own. Ah, the stereo. Ah, the double bed.

I have to wait until Sunday to get my internet hooked up, so I'm not completely connected yet, but I'll be unpacking my computer tonight and getting re-acquainted with it. Time to design my new banner for this page. Stacey, Inc. is going to be up and running. That makes it sound like I've got more planned than I actually do - we'll see I guess. I have to make sure it doesn't interfere with my poker playing. I'm totally hooked on the fake poker, you know. Now that I've got my own place, I can hang out in my underwear playing poker and eating kraft dinner all day long. Cool, huh?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home