mercredi, août 03, 2005
  when I looked for you I almost passed you by
I have to wash all of my dishes. Since they have all been boxed up for either a few months or close to a year, wrapped in newspaper, and stored in basements, I think they should be cleaned. So that's a heck of a lot of dish-washing I've got in store for me. My kitchen is rather chaotic right now.

Due to the lack of clean dishes to prepare and eat food, I resorted to buying one of those pre-cooked chickens from the Safeway last night for dinner (and I picked up Wendy's for lunch). I also have a stack of emptied boxes in the middle of my kitchen. Most of them are pretty flimsy after two cross-Canada moves so I'll dismantle and recycle them. I need to get organized pretty quick so I can eat real meals...!

In pet news, Salsa might have a skoonie problem. For those who don't know, "skoonie" is what my niece calls mosquitos, and I've decided to adopt that word for all bugs. We were using skoonie spray after rafting, but the skoonies bit me anyway. Anyway, last night I found a critter crawling on Salsa's foot. I'm not too pleased with the whole thing, because she's 100% an indoor cat and has had no exposure to other animals, so God knows where she might have picked up fleas. We'll be tackling that problem tonight, too.

I'm so tired today.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home