lundi, septembre 19, 2005
  enjoy all your struggles, and appreciate the plight
I was up way too late last night. On a school night! But I was distracted by the Emmy Awards. They had a nice segment where they honoured the three big network journalists, Tom Brokaw, Dan Rather and Peter Jennings and it was really touching; I still find it so terribly sad that Peter Jennings is gone.

I spent three hours at work yesterday. Since I spend a lot of my working days being a "junior lawyer", my more menial admin work gets pushed aside, so I dedicated my time to assembling closing books. I made good progress on two of the deals we closed recently. Just four more sets to do. Ugh.

The day was rounded out with a nice long jog. Okay, it wasn't "nice"; the run was actually tough, because I increased my time and distance a bit. The other route was getting too easy (even with a big hill to climb) so I figured it was time to challenge myself again. So I slept like a log last night, and then had a really hard time getting up this morning.

The good part about this work week is that it is short. Since Devin arrives Thursday, I'm taking a couple days off to play tour guide and hang out with him. Don't tell him, but I'm almost looking forward to having the days off just as much as hanging out with him; it's good of him to come to town and give me an excuse to take holidays (!).
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home