mardi, septembre 20, 2005
  thank God you're timeless
Lately I've been getting lots of visitors at my apartment. This is actually a difficult chore for visitors, because my apartment building is lacking a buzzer / intercom system, so unless I know you're coming, you'll have some difficulty getting into the building. Keri has started gently throwing things at my livingroom window. I'm on the second floor, though, so it's a bit of a toss - and one day all he had was his bike helmet, so it scared the shit out of me when I heard this thudding on my window as I sat here playing poker.

Tonight he, Gina and Ella were out for a walk on this brisk fall evening and stopped in to visit. Ella is two, so she travels in the burley (one of those heavy-duty kid chariots with the big wheels so you can jog, rollerblade or attach it to a bike). She was mostly here to see Salsa, but Salsa was hiding under the couch, so we tried to include Ella in some conversation.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gina: Ella, tell Stacey what you did today.
me: did you spend the day with Mom?
Ella: no...
me: did you spend time with Gram?
Ella: yes...
me: did you GO somewhere with Gram?
Ella: yes! appointments!
me: oh, appointments.

The kid isn't three yet. But she's got appointments, you see.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home