jeudi, octobre 13, 2005
  and I believe in Peter Pan
You know what kinda sucks? I thought I was going to get a paycheque from the new job this week (since that's what they told me), but it turns out that I didn't make it on to payroll. So there I was, happily spending and lending my last paycheque from last week, thinking I'd get a partial pay tomorrow. Eep, I'm not. I have to wait two more weeks.

That means another cash advance to cover my student loan and insurance payments. Nice work, Stace. Thank goodness I have credit.

You know what's good? At my new job I have a nice flat screen computer monitor. So it doesn't hurt my eyes to look at all day.

After having done a new yoga routine ("upper body yoga") and going for a long jog this week, I'm sleeping like a log. Morning seems to come a little too quickly. Of course, my alarm is going off earlier so I can drive to work at my new job for a slightly earlier start time than I used to have. And yeah, I'm driving. Since they offered me a parking spot in the building, I figured I'd give the rush-hour driving thing a try for a while. We'll see how that goes.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home