dimanche, octobre 02, 2005
  baby be brave
I learned something the other night. I think this is a lesson that boys learn when they're teenagers, but me, well, I didn't hang out with any girls who would towel-flick each other. On Friday a bunch of us had gone over to Pam & Tone-L's place for a change from the Bottoms Up scene. After a few drinks some silliness began. I come into the kitchen and the boys are whipping each other with a wet dishtowel. I think I kinda rolled my eyes at their whining about how it hurt. And something then possessed me to step up and voluntarily experience it for myself. Jason hit me ONCE on the back of my thigh. I did not react, but mostly because I was stunned at how much it stung. It took all my concentration to walk away calmly. When I went to the washroom to inspect the damage, though, I couldn't keep it to myself. I had an instantly-purple bruise, and even some bleeding, because he broke the skin. Man!

Later, deVaughan was like, "didn't you know how much that hurts?" And I was like, "NO! GIRLS DON'T DO THAT!"
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home