dimanche, octobre 02, 2005
  I've got so much beauty around me I can't move
A guy from our August rafting trip posted some of his pics recently. Below is one of me (I can tell by my shoes), floating down the Kicking Horse River. The water was super chilly, but the sun had been warming us most of the day and it was relaxing and fun just to float. This was of course the non-class-four-rapids section. I asked J.F., our cute guide, to let me know when there would be a relatively smooth section. Most people did not voluntarily get in the water that day. The icy temperature of the water as it splashed us was a pretty good deterrent. But we did have wetsuits on. And cool, cool helmets - as you can see. That was such a great day. I wish I could re-live it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I've created a slideshow of our day over at flickr - you can find it here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home