vendredi, octobre 07, 2005
  take a look at who I am
We're going on a roadtrip! I reserved a rental car (don't want to push Fred on the highway) and we're driving to Banff today. I think we'll try and find a cheap motel in town there and tomorrow head a little further west to Lake Louise. Even though I lived there one summer, I didn't do much exploring, so I'm hoping to do a couple hikes (some nice easy ones).

You can entertain yourself with this while I'm gone.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cats in sinks! That's Nacho and Salsa above. Nacho used to love to get in the bathroom sink and take a snooze. I had actually placed Salsa on top of him for this pic (that's when they were still very young, at our place in L'ville in 1995). Salsa's not so much of a sink sleeper.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home