lundi, octobre 31, 2005
  this shit is bananas
I remembered something this morning. You're not supposed to like your job for the first month. I was starting to get disillusioned with the whole thing all over again - you know, having a hard time getting motivated for the work day, and basically not caring about the job. But oh yeah, ALL JOBS SUCK at first. Especially when you don't know what your job is supposed to be and nobody is really telling you. My expectations were just too high, I suppose.

Something else I've determined is that some of my coughing is actually probably due to driving around in a vehicle sans "catalytic converter". That means that the bulk of nasty fumes produced by my engine are basically vented into the part of the car where the driver sits. Especially when I have the heat on. Since I did a fair amount of driving this weekend, I can smell lingering car fumes all the time. Yucky.

I want to go to Vancouver on November tenth or eleventh. Kris & Tannis, can I stay with you that weekend...?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home