lundi, novembre 14, 2005
  all I see is I don't need this
Since VCRs are going out of style these days, you can some good steals on video cassettes that are being sold off at discount prices. I noticed an entire bin of yoga and pilates videos at London Drugs recently going for two or three dollars each, so I stocked up. Lately I've kinda slacked off on more intense forms of exercising - like jogging - but I still do quite a bit of yoga, so it's nice to have some new routines to try. The plan this weekend was to try and do yoga twice a day, and I did that Friday and Saturday, but it seems my new routines involve a lot more arm work than I'm used to, so I was pretty sore today and completely opted out of any strenuous activity.

Contributing to my sore arms was likely the silly, drunken arm wrestling and push-up contest that took place at Woody's the other night. We were having another celebratory get-together for Tone-L (he's got a new job, don't you know), and people were getting silly with rounds of karaoke-singing and a bunch of arm wrestling. Next thing you know Roz is down on the floor showing off her push-up ability. She did nineteen and then it was my turn (don't ask me why - nobody else was jumping in there). I did not manage to do nineteen push-ups, but I was a little annoyed with the whole thing, because I tend to do perfect push-ups, and Roz was hardly even bending her arms to a ninety-degree angle the entire time. I hate that. I think I'll practice my push-ups. I want to win the next competition.

I don't have to work tomorrow. Yay, me.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home