dimanche, novembre 06, 2005
  I ran as fast as I could
through the tall grass and the midnight woods
Poker night tonight. A friend of a friend of a friend built his own poker table, so Pammy P, Tone-L and I headed up north (of Calgary) to play a bit of Texas Hold'em. I haven't played with live people since leaving L'ville, so I think my poker skills are a bit rusty. And I tend to be impatient. Sometimes you have those nights where you're getting dealt a lot of shitty hands, and you just want to play, so you maybe take some chances on some cards that aren't really worth it. I did not win tonight.

Dale lives at a decent elevation with a pretty nice view of the city from his patio. It's nice to take in that clear view of the flickering city lights on a crisp winter-y evening.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home