mercredi, novembre 16, 2005
  lately I heard you were doing well, though I don't know how that feels
I feel like I'm sleepwalking through my days lately. I'm practically bored to tears with my new job. It's a strange phenomenon, this new company. "Here, here's a bunch of money, and why don't you try out our fantastic benefit package, order yourself some gear, look into some training (gotta use up those budget dollars!), and while you're figuring stuff out, you might need to sit at your desk day after day doing pretty much NOTHING. Hope you're okay with that."

What's my job...? Don't ask me, man. It's been five weeks and I'm still trying to figure that out. The killer this morning was when Bob came out and said, "it's going to be a slow couple of weeks..." Slower than what - this hectic pace we've been maintaining...? Kill me now.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home