lundi, novembre 07, 2005
  nobody moves without making a sound
My plan to travel to Vancouver doesn't look like it's going to happen this weekend. Originally I was going to take a nice four-day long weekend, rent a car and drive through the mountains. But this plan included deVaughan, and his working schedule is a little less flexible than mine, so I decided that he better not risk annoying his boss with too many days off. I don't really want to do the drive by myself (it's close to twelve hours), but by the time I considered the option of flying to Vancouver instead, we had already passed the point at which I could get cheap flights. Bad planning on my part. So I'll be having a nice relaxing long weekend in Calgary, it would seem.

It might be more responsible of me to spend my money on debt re-payment instead of rental cars and plane tickets, anyway. Maybe I'll treat myself to a massage, too.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home