jeudi, novembre 10, 2005
  sundown in the Paris of the prairies
You know what's genius? Windows offering you the choice to use your photos as a screensaver. I don't know if they've always had that option, but I've recently discovered it and I just love it. The danger is that you sit at your desk (at home or work) and just watch a slideshow of your photos instead of doing something productive. Yay, pretty pics!

You know what else is good? As part of my management of the "legal services" budget, I have to let Bob know if we have un-spent money in any categories that we've designated cash for. One area that needed attention was the "corporate merchandise" category. It was decided that since I'm a new employee without any corporate gear, I could select a few items for myself. I thought a jacket, a bag and a baseball cap would be a good start. The jacket was delivered yesterday and it's really nice. It's a winter / ski jacket with a zip-out fleece liner, waterproof, windproof, breathable. I was worried that maybe spending $100 on a jacket was a bit much, but I showed Bob and discussed the price and he was cool with it. Yay, gear!

In good weather news, it's all Chinook-y here today. Fourteen degrees last time I checked. So we're having a barbeque at the compound tonight. And then I've got a four-day weekend. Yay, long weekend!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home