mercredi, décembre 14, 2005
  eyes like faded jeans
I love doing the photobooth. This was Devin's first time, at the mall on Sunday - I think he's a natural, though.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can see two more of the shots we got over at his page.

Tomorrow is my second work Christmas party. We're joining the HR department for their afternoon lunch and shindig at the Vintage Chophouse. At our cooking lesson a couple weeks ago, we all got personalized aprons and oven mitts. I hear we're getting more goodies at this get-together, too. Good reason to go to these things. That, and the whole not-having-to-sit-in-my-cube part.

My job's a tad busier these days, but I wouldn't say it's giving me much sense of purpose or anything. I'm putting my escape plans on hold for now - gonna focus on the holidays, since we get all this paid time off anyway. But in January I'll re-visit my long-term plans. Like Madonna says, there's only so much you can learn in one place; the more that I wait, the more time that I waste.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home