vendredi, décembre 23, 2005
  fa-la-la-la-la la-la la la
I'm, like, so productive today. I was up early-ish, and over to Market Mall before the insanity began. I managed to find everything on my list pretty quickly and was out in just over an hour. I find I enjoy shopping for other people MUCH more than for myself. Way more fun. It's sunny and ten degrees here today - nice day to be out and about anyway.

This afternoon I made one more trip to the mall (had to do a quick exchange), did some quick present-wrapping, then went for my massage. Oh man, do I love getting a massage. A much-needed massage it was. I might continue the relaxation with some quality couch time. I've decided that cheesecake-baking will take place tomorrow.

This concludes the Christmas preparation report. How are your plans progressing? Does anybody out there have snow...?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home