vendredi, décembre 30, 2005
  find out if love is the size of an ocean
I was reading this article over on Newsweek about people and news items to watch for in 2006 and it made me think, I haven't had mashed potatoes in a while. WHY would an article about The Da Vinci Code movie make me think of mashed potatoes...? Well, it has to do with Tom Hanks (he stars in the movie in case you didn't know). And Oprah. A few years ago she did a mini-feature where she asked any visiting celebrities about their favourite things. One category was food, and I'll always remember what Tom said about mashed potatoes.
Oprah, I could eat mashed potatoes with the turkey at Thanksgiving and then eat mashed potatoes again for dessert.
...or something like that (I couldn't find the exact quote - imagine that). It made me think that Tom and I are kindred spirits.

I am now eating mashed potatoes.

That's the update.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home