vendredi, décembre 30, 2005
  I read again between the lines upon the page
For a while now I've been unable to rent good movies. As in, they don't carry much on actual video cassette these days at Blockbuster (my closest rental place). I've never been a huge movie renter so it hasn't been a big deal, but it is nice to have the option occasionally. So I was happy that Mom obliged my request for a DVD player for Christmas this year.

Tonight Devin and I rented two movies, and settled in for a few hours to take in both Cinderella Man and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I'd read somewhere that the Brad & Angie flick was one of the biggest of the year, and I have to admit that it didn't quite live up to what I expected. It had some good funny moments, but not the quality movie I was anticipating. Cinderella Man, on the other hand, was quite impressive. I enjoyed it.

Today I was able to make slight changes to some of the other gifts I'd received too. I returned one item and exchanged two others. One exchange involved upgrading my digital camera to one that records movie clips with sound. So you can expect to see some of my amateur film-making here soon. That is, when I can find a place to host the clips. Devin might be right about me needing my own server next. I've got a great film about him making coffee I'm dying to show you.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home