samedi, décembre 17, 2005
  simply having a wonderful Christmas time
Yesterday the president of our company asked me how I was liking my job.

Eep.

Do you tell the president that you're miserable...? That every morning as I turn the corner off Fourth Street on to Seventeenth Avenue and I approach our building, I think "I hate this place"...?

I deked around the question by giving the completely useless answer, "well, there's quite the learning curve, and I'm still figuring things out".

I don't want to whine about it, but my frustration isn't really going away, and I just thought it was pretty funny that he asked me that. I went to see him to review our board meeting agendas for the next meetings in February and he started making smalltalk as he wrote his comments. If I thought he actually wanted to know, I might have been a little more forthcoming. I am trying to give the job a chance, and definitely don't try to look like I have a bad attitude about it. So, YES, PHILIP, I AM DELIGHTED WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF YOUR WONDERFUL COMPANY. Heh.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home