mardi, décembre 13, 2005
  where are you, Christmas
I like how Paul Martin keeps saying things like this:

I am the prime minister of this country [and] our position on climate change will be determined by the government of Canada, that the fact is that we do expect our partners to honour their agreements -- and I will defend Canada. Period.

It seems like an effective campaign strategy, to be seen as someone who is not struggling and grasping for power and votes, but to keep reminding people that he's already the guy in charge, and to take decisive positions in respect to ongoing issues.

Hell, we have to listen to another whole month of these guys blustering, and sometimes I think Stephen Harper almost deserves what he's going to get -> the status quo. Not that I am completely opposed to what he stands for... I actually feel tremendous sympathy for what he's trying to do, and I feel bad for him that he's missing that critical element of charm that would make him a popular choice to lead this country.

Did I mention that I recently joined a political party? It's not who you think.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home