mardi, janvier 31, 2006
  funny how in dreams your feet never touch the earth
One of our directors (not the one who keeps calling me "Ryan") is travelling and we need him to call in to a teleconference this week (to approve the company's financial statements). His last email made me smile:
One last time check, it is approximately 9:00 am on Wednesday 1 February in Australia as I write this email. You should receive it at 3:00 pm on your Tuesday 31 January. I think that means that 8:30 am on Thursday 2 February Calgary time is 2:30 am on Friday 3 February Australia time. I have done this calculation 100 times in my head as I travel in the blazing Australian sun. I need someone that is a little more rational to verify my arithmetic.
The blazing Australian sun - that sounds heavenly...! This brings us to my next escape fantasy. I really should do some travelling (a bit of a recurring theme, I know). My passport is going to be renewed this month (yay, we made it through January). I think I'll sell off my furniture, store a few essentials, find a temporary home for Salsa, and pack my backpack. It's not too soon to be planning to backpack around Europe for the summer, I don't think. Look, I've even got new travelling boots.
Image hosting by Photobucket
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home