mardi, janvier 10, 2006
  I got magic in my shoes as well
The other day I was reading the latest edition of Women's Health magazine. I was surprised to read that a study done in Canada found that women do not exercise as efficiently when they can see their reflections in a mirror. Are people easily discouraged? They're in such bad shape that it depresses instead of motivates them...? I'm totally the opposite, I must admit. Maybe it's a vanity thing, but I like to be able to see myself when I exercise. I'm usually able to convince myself that I'm looking fitter after just one workout. But lately it's my perceived fatness that is motivating me. December's fight-the-boredom drinking campaign followed by holiday indulgence has resulted in me not feeling so slim. Not for long, I say. Fight the fat this month...!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home