mardi, janvier 10, 2006
  I've been wondering if there's something I can do for you

Two steps taken yesterday in operation-scare-myself-back-to-life:

1 - I applied! Yes, I filled out my application on the "Ontario Universities Application Centre", where they charged me a service fee of $105, and a fee specifically for Carleton for $53. Ouch. I just gotta send them my Bishop's transcript now. It's actually a little early to be applying, but hey, I need to feel like I'm moving forward...

As I was submitting the application, I said to Devin, wouldn't it be funny if I got rejected...? Okay, it wouldn't be funny, exactly, but I'm a big believer in anticipating obstacles. The early application means that I can make a new plan in case they don't want me. Having exit strategies is always a good idea. I can still change my mind... (you'll be hearing that a lot from me).

2 - Even though I'm resigned to staying put in my job if necessary, I thought it couldn't hurt to suggest to one of my agencies that I'd be open to a contract position at a law firm, if something comes up. Dropping crumbs...

 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home