vendredi, janvier 20, 2006
  remember when we held our heads so high
Devin and I just watched a terribly cute movie - 50 First Dates. Surprisingly fun and heartwarming.

I went for a serious massage tonight. I'm having a hard time convincing Devin that getting a massage is actually a tiring experience. Sure, you're lying there getting some much-needed muscle relief, but when you're me and have lots of "scar tissue" that needs to be worked through, the workover is pretty intense and it does drain you. Remind me to tell you why I have all that scarring another day. It involves a high school boy.

The evening ended with a short glimpse of future-Prime Minister Harper on the National with Peter Mansbridge. Like I told Devin, I guess we're just going to have to get used to that smile.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home