mercredi, janvier 04, 2006
  silence on the line between us sounds so very wrong
Music blog: mlog

I mentioned them the other day, but I've been listening and re-listening to one song in particular and a few others that I've downloaded and I have to recommend the Canadian Band Two Hours Traffic to you. It's this song, Better Sorry Than Safe [2.7 MB], that I'm finding quite addictive.

From their bio page:
From the unlikely city of Charlottetown, PEI comes one of Canada's best young bands. Two Hours Traffic are four chemistry students who have made the record that will make you excited about rock music again. Marrying edgy performances with killer melodies and meaningful, poetic lyrics their self-titled debut is band alchemy of the highest order.
Chemistry students! From Charlottetown! Try them out (I put the song at that link above, if you didn't notice).

Maybe I am starting to understand the power of the podcast. This band, and a couple others I'll mention another time were discovered on the previously mentioned CBC Radio 3 podcast featuring the DJ's favourite 14 Canadian songs of the year. You can see their master list of top 94 songs on the website.
Suddenly the internet is becoming interesting again...
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home