jeudi, janvier 26, 2006
  tell me, what's it all for if you're not terrified to fail
I'm a hypocrite, I must confess. A couple months ago when the Alberta government announced that they would be distributing "prosperity cheques" in the amount of four hundred dollars to all Albertans, I declared that I absolutely did not want the cheque, and that I would be donating my portion to a charity of some kind. Alas, it's January and the cheque has arrived, and I find myself in "need" of a little cash. I've made things a little tight for myself lately in an attempt to gain some ground on the student loan debt and I was going to be pinching my pennies a bit next week. Ralph's handout has saved me some of the stress. Am I a terrible person for keeping the money?
Image hosting by Photobucket
Seriously, though, those of you who don't live in Alberta probably aren't seeing the advertising bonanza going on out here these days. At the Brick (furniture store), they're offering to double your money if you spend it there. There are a few of these gimmicks going on around town. I think this weekend might be a very successful one for the bars and restaurants of Calgary.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home