dimanche, janvier 15, 2006
  you can't go away just to come back the same
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It may appear that I am kissing a dog in this picture, but in reality I was just attempting to avoid the very affectionate dog kisses of Pammy and Tone-L's dog Murphy. He's a quick little bugger. Devin had the same problem, see?

To end the week yesterday I turned back into a more sociable being. First I met up with Persuade down at La Tavola in the Penny Lane Mall for a couple glasses of wine. Then Devin joined us. He and I hit Club McDo for a snack before bussing over to P & T's place. We watched some TV, played Trivial Pursuit 90s edition (yay, I won), drank wine, then crashed in their guest quarters. See evening pics here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today was a nice lazy day.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home