mercredi, février 22, 2006
  and in the pulse there lies conviction
I was looking through some old pictures last night and I found this one. I don't know if the industrious boys still do it, but our first week at Bishop's there were older students wandering around targetting the fresh-faced froshies and their parents with their t-shirt creations. I kinda wish I still had this one. Check out those sexy bangs, too, eh.

This picture was taken on the train that we used to take back and forth from Sherbrooke to Moncton back then (this would be approximately 1992 to 1996). Via doesn't run trains on this particular route anymore (the Maritime kids have to trek to Drummondville to catch the train heading East). But the other night when Gina, Jamie, Devin and I went out for drinks, Devin "revealed" to me that the current bus station in Sherbrooke used to be a train station. He forgot that my "seniority" means that I may have lived through certain historical events in that area. Heh.

I actually have this awful memory of froo and I lugging our heavy, over-stuffed suitcases from the nearest bus stop down that street to the train station one year on our way home for Christmas. We were practically dragging them because they were way too heavy. We have always been over-packers.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home