dimanche, février 26, 2006
  my head is a box full of nothing and that's the way I like it
Friday I got my last two tax receipts in the mail so I filed my income tax return online. Cutetax determined that I will be getting a reasonable refund (being a student for four months helped), so yesterday, to demonstrate my commitment to our society of consumption, I decided to spend a little bit of that refund before I even have it. Probably not the best financial habit to get into, but since I rarely shop or spend significant money on myself, I just went for it.

Hitting Lululemon is always a good way to help lighten the load in one's wallet. They have the most comfortable and stylish workout gear, but it's almost offensive how much they charge for it. I got myself some new cropped pants for yoga, pilates and running. They're super-comfortable - and cost me eighty-four dollars, so they damn well better be comfy. I also got a tank top suitable for my various workout routines.

Devin and I had reached the mall in the morning while it was still early so I was able to get all my spending out of the way before the massive crowds started pouring in. This city is madness on the weekends if your plan includes visiting any retail establishments. I usually can't bear it, so I avoid shopping for the most part. When you never shop, though, you end up "needing" just about everything. This trip I settled for a pair of jeans, a sweater and four t-shirts (along with the aforementioned Lululemon stash). If all goes according to plan, it will be soon enough that I won't have the luxury of outings like this.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home