jeudi, février 09, 2006
  she said you're gonna miss me, wait and you'll see
I ventured out to a mall on Saturday after the Nellie's breakfast. I've said it before, but let me reiterate: I detest shopping. And the mall I went to, Chinook Centre, is one of my least favourite places in Calgary. It does have a lot of good stores to choose from but it's always madness there, and that's the part I can't tolerate for long.

Before I tired of the shopping crowds, though, I made a discovery that I'm pretty delighted with. I wandered into Fruits & Passion, a store that always smells good but I'd never really explored. They carry a line of products called "Solstis" that I instantly loved. It smells like the beach! A bit like the subtle scent of fading sunscreen...light, fresh, not too fruity. So I bought myself a little bottle of body spray and I get to smell like the beach every day.

Funny sidenote to this story: when I was showing my purchase to Devin, he said, "..that doesn't smell like the beach that I know; the beach smells like dead fish!" Obviously he did NOT grow up near an ocean...

I don't smell like dead fish.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home