jeudi, mars 02, 2006
  by now we should know how to communicate
New technology alert! Okay, some of you are probably already familiar with this, but I'm a new convert. I've been struggling to find webspace to host my videos for free. Shaw gives me ten different website addresses with 20 MB of space each, so I was starting to cycle through "Chief_Exec", "Chief_Exec2", "Chief_Exec3", etc., but if I ever cancel my service, I lose that space. Now what have the smart folks at Google done? Created a free video-hosting service, just for people like me. I'll be using it lots in the coming days (remember that great video of Devin making coffee I promised a while back?), but for now I've got the video below uploaded. This is one of Persuade's new roommates over at the animal house. If you have audio, you can listen to me encouraging him to speak and him obliging me with some gentle murmurs (I'm not sure how else to describe the little "mmm" sound he makes). Fun!



Since I'll be labelling all my videos with my identity, you can search for my latest work by going to the video site and entering my name into the search field. My videos might not be terribly interesting at first, but I promise they'll get better.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home