mercredi, mars 29, 2006
  I'm not leaving less you come with me
In two separate social circles I am known as "Stacey Two". Who knew there were so many Staceys out there that I would be the second one people became acquainted with. When I met Tone-L in 1998 (or 99?), he already had a Stacey-friend, so he gave me the descriptor. Then recently, when I was working over at BW last summer, I worked for a lawyer named Stacey (who I call "Stacey H"), and she gave me the same title.

When I was in grade five, though, there were three Staceys in my class. Stacey G., Stacey M., and me. When you're a kid, being friends with people who have the same name is a super-cool thing, but Stacey M. and I didn't really get along with Stacey G. So our little gang was froo and me and Stacey M. and another girl named Carmen. We even created a little club. 'Cause kids do gay things like that when they're eleven. Carmen's brother used to pull out his eyebrows. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything...

Stacey M. is now Stacey D. My dad keeps me in the loop on stuff like that from Moncton because he teaches an education program and sometimes the kids who were the friends of his children growing up become his students. These are things you need to know.

With the insanity that comes with being a securities lawyer, Stacey H. is much too busy to keep in touch with me very regularly now that I don't see her every day in the office. But we do manage to get together for drinks now and then. Today is that day.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home