mardi, mars 21, 2006
  lights will guide you home
The body is good at letting one know when the need for downtime is becoming urgent. These past couple weeks have been draining both emotionally and physically - what with some not-so-constructive coping mechanisms kicking in, and bodies being forced to go into survival mode, running on adrenaline half the time. So Friday I started planning an ambitious weekend. I told people that I was going to sleep, then sleep, then watch TV, then sleep some more. And I proceeded to do just that. My only outing was to church on Sunday morning. And Monday evening? Oh, more napping to help wind down for a full night's sleep. I'm not even sure if I'm done with all the resting up. Coming back to work yesterday did nothing to revive any enthusiasm for the current state of things.

But I do have some positive news to report. On Friday I received my letter of admission from Carleton. They included my course audit, and although I'm still making sense of it, I can at least understand that they're admitting me as a third-year student. That's good news, in this educational quest! All I gotta do now is get myself an academic calendar and start planning which courses to take to best figure out where my interest and strength lies, to start me on the path toward a Master's degree. And, oh yeah, get a student loan... The cycle begins again.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home