mercredi, mars 08, 2006
  make me over; I don't wanna be afraid
As previously mentioned, my weekend in Banff with Devin was a pretty laid-back affair. I wasn't as motivated as certain other people to do anything active, so we kinda didn't. In Banff you can drive around to various little spots and just observe people taking advantage of the natural amenities of the Rocky Mountains. We parked at Bow Falls (I wanted to see what they looked like all frozen), then walked back behind the Banff Springs Hotel where kids were sliding and skating. See my movie clip below for a glimpse of this peaceful scene.


The funny part of this little scenario is what you can't smell in a movie clip. At first we assumed that somebody near us had some bad gas, because it was awfully sulphur-y. Then we figured it was some naturally-occurring gas because it never really diminished the whole time. It is the Sulphur Mountain hot springs that are right in that neighbourhood anyway...

I've posted my pics from the weekend here.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home