jeudi, mars 23, 2006
  the same old scenario, the same old rain
I haven't forgotten how to blog, people. I just have a little creativity / enthusiasm block this week. I've never had a job that made me feel so useless - and it's hard to snap out of that sometimes.

I used to work as an assistant to a couple financial planners a few years ago. I worked with a really fun young guy named Trevor (he saved my sanity during that stint), and we used to laugh when one of the planners would ask me to make a couple labels, but then add that he didn't need them right away - "next week sometime is fine..." And I was like, how long does he think it takes to MAKE LABELS...?! Sadly, that job was more challenging than most of my days currently. Yeesh.

The update is that we're going over to the compound for a hotdog dinner tonight. That's what the birthday girl requested for her meal. Caia's getting a week-long birthday celebration, basically. Tomorrow she gets to go rollerskating with some friends. That's BIG time when you're seven!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home