jeudi, mars 09, 2006
  will you be a friend of mine to remind me what is real
Since the people at Carleton are busy evaluating my courses and have "deferred" their decision (it's been a month now), I haven't received any correspondence from them. The frustrating part at this point is that other things have led me to believe that I will be getting an acceptance letter - I was added to the undergraduate email distribution list, with the first email saying "Congratulations on being accepted", and they mailed me documentation regarding planning my finances for the school year. Only to follow up with an email saying, "we sent you that stuff in error; we're still evaluating your application and hope to have a decision within the next few months..." Eep - a few months...?? I was all encouraged and then quickly discouraged.

In better news, today I got to hear those magical words that every ex-student delights in: PAID IN FULL. That's right, people, my old student loan is paid off. Now I've only got those shiny fresh ones from last year (and any I incur in the coming years) to haunt me for the next decade. At least I don't have to deal with the CIBC anymore - I was getting sick of those people. The federal government was nice enough to get my tax refund processed in only ONE week, so I quickly turned around and dumped my entire refund on debts.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home