vendredi, avril 21, 2006
  he's waiting for the day when he gets me
BRR. I remember this:
It's been 17 years since [Allan] Legere, an escaped convict, went on a killing spree in the Miramichi area.

During a seven-month period in 1989, Legere escaped from prison and four people were murdered. RCMP led the biggest manhunt in the province's history and New Brunswickers were scared. Many were sleeping with loaded rifles and putting floodlights in their yards.
I think he was in Moncton the day he escaped. He had come to Moncton for medical treatment and escaped from the hospital. I remember that froo had walked home from school through a park that they ended up searching.

My dad grew up in the Miramichi and went to school with the guy's sister. The priest at the church we went to when we visited my grandmother was killed during this escape. The dude was bad news.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home