mardi, avril 18, 2006
  I got a rainbow round my shoulder
On Sunday, after being all inspired by the half-marathoners, I decided it would be a good time to get out and try some more jogging. I dragged Devin with me, with strict orders not to show off (running is a lot easier for him given his considerable youth...:P). We did a 3.4 km loop at a nice gentle pace and neither one of us keeled over. But only one of us has sore quads now. That would be me.

Speaking of workouts, Fred was put to the test last night. We met Jame, Keri and Matt at the Kensington Pub for a beer before taking in Taj Mahal at the Jack Singer Concert Hall. And then all five of us piled into my little Festiva for the ride across town. To compound the situation, after the show froo also joined us, so Fred was chauffering SIX of us. Poor little Fred Festiva. He's a champ.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home