dimanche, avril 02, 2006
  in the future where will I be?
Birthday report:

Today is my birthday, but the celebrations actually taking place today consist of turning off my phone and vegging out with Devin. I've been out a little too much these past few days, and now we've lost an hour in the spring-forward for spring business. This means I'm tired, tired, tired, and not looking foward to work tomorrow. Here's the recap.

Wednesday evening at Ceili's with Stacey and Sabina went a little later than planned. So Thursday was already a bit of a long day to get through. Thank goodness I'd booked Friday off a long time ago, so I got in some extra sleep time. Friday afternoon I stopped by the compound and helped organize an impromptu barbecue. Since Jame was unable to make it to the party last night, he suggested the "pre-bonanza bonanza" and we all headed down to Reggie's for some after-dinner drinks. By the time Saturday rolled around, truth be told, I didn't have a ton of energy left for partying. But we had a fun night at froo's place, enjoying lovely pomegranate martinis and lots of chips and dip.




Anyway, this is what 32 looks like. Or, thirty-for-the-third-time.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home