dimanche, avril 23, 2006
  so sublime when the stars are aligned

You may have noticed that I added a flickr banner over on the right. I recently upgraded to a pro account, so I'm taking advantage by uploading some older stuff and re-creating sets that I was forced to delete (you only get three with the free service). One of my projects recently was scanning in a bunch of my pictures from when Pam and I went to Prague last March. I got those all done and uploaded and I created this set over on flickr. Hey, better late than never, eh?

It's actually kinda cool to re-live the experience through the photos. Last year when I got back to school I was going through so much stress (remember March madness?) that I didn't have a chance to absorb the full impact of the trip. I joked at the time that I'd been spoiled by going to Prague for my first trip to Europe, since it was such a fabulous city to visit. As time passes, the more I suspect that I'm right about that. God only knows when I'll get the opportunity to even leave the country now...! Anyway, check out the pics (mostly taken by Pam, actually) if you like. And seriously, if you ever have the chance to go to Prague, DO.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home