jeudi, mai 18, 2006
  well I went to bed in Memphis and I woke up in Hollywood
May 17 010
It is hot, hot, hot here in Alberta! Record-setting heat, we're talking. My apartment is pretty stifling - thank God the bedroom is the room that cools off the best, so sleep isn't too challenging.

Devin and I decided that we needed to get out and cool off, and since there aren't any beaches here in Calgary (you knew that, didn't you), we settled for a chilly, chilly Bow River. Down there by the water, though, there is enough of a breeze that you feel cooled off simply by approaching the water's edge. We dipped our feet a bit, but the slippery, rocky bottom combined with numbing icy-ness meant we didn't do much real wading.

And what tops off a visit to the beach (!) better than a stop at DQ for ice cream treats...? Chocolate sundae for me and a coconut creme blizzard for Devin, thank you. Yumm.

Click image above for more pics.

[Edit 1:19 PM: video!]
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home