jeudi, juin 22, 2006
  pay attention to me I don't talk for my health
My company has just gained two new board members. One of them is a well-known local ex-politician. They're coming in this afternoon to have photos taken for our company paraphenalia, and I got to call them to tell them where to park (we have an underground parkade). I feel pretty important, let me tell you.

Some random thoughts:

When people who have read my blog regularly for some period of time stop reading, I feel offended somehow.

I try to make a habit of replying to comments I receive on my blog. I wish other people would do the same. Otherwise a person is left hanging, as though what they said was deemed either too dumb, irrelevant, or not worthy of response. Commenting on my blog is encouraged (except, you know, by crazy people).

poor feet Yesterday Devin and I got caught in the crazy Calgary hailstorm. These are my feet - we stopped briefly under a tree - as you can see, I was not wearing proper footwear to handle having hailstones pelted at my exposed skin. Ow!
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home