vendredi, juin 30, 2006
  you put me on a shelf and kept me for yourself
Okay, slight change in plans. froo and I weren't feeling so ambitious today and not quite up to tackling the long drive to Vancouver. Plus, it's the first day of my four-day long weekend and the first day of her vacation and we want to ease into things. We're going to hit the road early tomorrow instead. And Devin has decided to join us - there was still a seat available on the flight I'm taking back to Calgary on Monday, so he's all booked with me.

Yesterday I made a trip to the airport to pick up Persuade, who has finally come back from her globetrotting adventures (World Cup in Germany and hanging with pals in London). And wasn't I delighted last night when I met her for some beverages and she surprised me with a gift she had picked up in London - a lovely new handbag from Mango. I'm telling you, Persuade takes her role as my personal style consultant very seriously. My bag is very cool.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home