jeudi, juin 29, 2006
  you'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best
Oops! My boss just told me that one of our company insiders was fined for filing his insider trading report late. Guess who files these reports? That would be ME. When I was given the list of VP stock option grants a few months back, I missed this one dude, so I filed his report earlier this month. Usually the regulators aren't terribly sticky on these things (the deadline for filing any transaction is no more than ten days after it happens). I guess when you miss it by a few months, they care a bit more. A thousand dollars more... Eep. Oh well, Bob didn't seem very bothered by it, so I guess I'm not in trouble.

I'm going to Vancouver tomorrow! We have another 4-day weekend and froo wanted to get out of town, so I'm making the long drive with her tomorrow and flying back solo on Monday. She's going to stay and bum around Van-groovey for the week. Yay - roadtrip!

Yesterday I got a call from somebody at the office of the federal NDP party (I'm a member). He blabbed on about what the party was up to and told me there was a rumour floating around political circles in Ottawa that Harper is planning a snap election in the fall (does he think he's going to get his majority? eep!). Then he asked me for money. So I proceeded to give this random dude who called me my credit card number to make another donation to the party. As I drifted off to sleep last night, I prayed that this dude isn't now enjoying a lovely caribbean cruise courtesy of Stacey's Visa.
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home