mercredi, juillet 12, 2006
  Calgary Stampede Report: Day 6
Woo hoo! It's Stampede time! Now that it's Wednesday, I think the partying kinda ramps up in this town. For me it does anyway, because I hadn't intended to do anything but get rested up so I could tackle my Stampede partying full-force. Today I'm headed to the "Stampede Roundup" at Fort Calgary.

cowboyI'm pretty excited for the party today - it should be a massive gongshow, and BLUE RODEO IS PLAYING!! That is very cool to me. Sadly, both Persuade and Devin, who are attending too, are not terribly familiar with or fond of one of Canada's best bands. Sheesh! I've never seen Blue Rodeo play before, so that makes it even cooler for me. Yahoo!

The next few days might be a bit of a blur for me - we're nearing the board meeting on Tuesday so most of the details are coming together (bus, tent, Birds, catering on and off the bus, barbecue set-up, etcetera, etcetera...). So I'll be letting loose a little. I'm off to the rodeo tomorrow, and have another party on Friday after work. Yee-haw!

Check out the newly-converted cowboy! Devin's new hat looks good, don't you think?
 
Java Popup Window Example




<< Home